This is a comprehensive book on the fundamental aspects of lasers and holography. It represents a self-contained treatment of the basic and state-of-the-art topics on the two subjects in a single volume. The book covers the latest technological and scientific developments and major advances that have taken place in the last decade and includes recent applications in medicine, information processing, interconnects and nondestructive testing.
It is intended to fill the need of both researchers and graduate students for a single source book containing the necessary and relevant material in the areas of lasers and holography.Contents:
- Optical Radiation and Photons
- Spatial, Temporal and Spectral Characteristics of Laser
- Specific Laser Systems
- Holographic Optical Elements
- Holography: Principles and Techniques
- Holographic Interferometry
- Interconnects, Information Processing
- Medical Applications of Lasers and Holography
Readership: Physicists, chemists, electrical engineers, material scientists and optical engineers.
Laser Light Show and Blue Hologram Universe - Rave
Pulse Laser holography with interactive interfacing ...
DIY Holography Laser